Affiliate Future is one of the leading affiliate networks in the UK and has been established for over 10 years. During this time we have provided numerous merchants, including some of the largest blue chip companies in the country, an effective solution to meet their advertising requirements.
The AF team pride its self on the service levels we provide, coupled with unmatched knowledge and boundless zeal for marketing our clients programmes are in safe hands.
Affiliate Future is part of Global Data. Global Data content driven media company producing premium business information, research services and marketing solutions for senior level decision makers. Headquartered in London, with offices across the UK, US, India and Australia, Global Data serve a global customer base with the highest quality and most progressive solutions.
Due to expansion and continue market growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen within our London based sales team. You will be responsible for targeting new merchants within a specific market sector, with the aim of bringing them to the Affiliate Future network.
The role is predominantly office based with occasional face to-face client visits and is very much of a consultative nature.
• Achieve monthly sales target
• Prospecting of new advertisers via lead sourcing
• Ensuring KPI's are met on a weekly basis
• Writing detailed proposals
• Attending networking functions and exhibitions
• Weekly/Monthly forecasting and reporting
• Making sure CRM system is fully updated at all times
What We Offer:
• Basic salary up to £22,000 (dependent upon experience)
• OTE £35,000 to £45,000 in first year, realistic potential to double in second year
• Uncapped commission + incentives
• In house comprehensive training, ongoing support and career progression
• Company Pension
• 20+ days holiday
The successful candidate will:
• Have Telesales/Cold calling experience (preferred but not essential)
• Have a background in digital media sales (affiliate marketing not essential)
• Have consultative sales experience (preferred but not essential)
• Have a proven sales track record
• Have knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Outstanding communication skills and ability to establish relationships from cold
• Be a self-starter with an excellent work ethic